Since we can't tell you the specific system requirements, we can tell you approximately the minimum system requirements for the game through a few tests:
- To start the game, you need to download it. You can do this by clicking the appropriate link.Please note that you must have the Torrent client installed on your computer to download it.
- Next, download the map itself for the game.
- You have downloaded .zip archive with the game and map. The archive with the game must be unpacked to a convenient place for you, for example, on the desktop.
- When we have unpacked the game archive, we need to install the map. To do this, open the archive with the map and drag the DragonGame folder to the game directory, combining its contents with the existing DragonGame folder.
- If the subdirectory "DragonGame\Content\Paks" located in the game directory contains the files "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak" and "pakchunk1000-WindowsNoEditor.pak", then you have done everything correctly, and the map of SouthLands should appear in the list of maps in the main menu.
- RAM:4 GB.
- Video card:Ati Radeon 4600 series or GT 220 (1024 MB) or higher.
- Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0 gz or Core 2 Duo E7300 or better.
- Hard disk space:7 GB